Crystals, crystals, wonderful crystals :)
The following is a page that I Am dedicating to the crystals that I have come to know and love and work with. I hope you will be as enthralled with them as I have been every single day. Crystals can be used to help with the healing of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual ailments - anything from headaches to emotional dis-ease created in past lives. That's a pretty broad spectrum when you think about it! One way to get started with Crystals is to simply make the decision to do so.
So, how does one come to "know" a crystal? Well, here are a few simple steps you could follow as you start your Crystal Journey.
1. Go to a shop near you that sells crystals :)
2. If you have some kind of dis-ease or ailment, unwanted thought patterns or recurring dreams (or anything you can think of), just let the shop owner know and they will be able to point you in the direction of a crystal that could provide a solution for you . . . . . or just go to the crystal shop to simply spend some time with the crystals:)
3. Take a look at the crystals. Hold them. "Feel" them. Look into them. See their lines and indents, see them for who they really are. It is quite possible that one or more crystals will resonate with you so much that you will need to buy it and take it home with you.
4. When you get your crystal home, you will need to attune your energies with it before you begin work together <3
Gently hold your crystal under soft running water (tap will do) and imagine the water washing away all of the energies of those who might have harvested the stone, tumbled it, polished it, held it in the shop. Your crystal is being cleansed <3
5. Next, spend some time with your crystal. Hold it in your hands and imagine a lovely purity around it. Send it your love. Ask that it be able to assist you on your journey - basically, talk to it :) Respect your crystals as they are beings in their own right.
It might help for you to understand that in the centre of every crystal is an atom (I liken that to a heart) and it is surrounded by particles (body). Crystals are molecular masses that vibrate at certain frequencies and many times, crystals are like bridges and hold "guides" from other dimensions.
Let me explain:
I have a rather large Quartz crystal. She sits with my Maori tiki on the kitchen bench. When the tiki and Quartz are together, they "talk" with me. Not verbally, but we can have some very interesting "conversations" (intuition)
You see, often you will have a Guide in another dimension, that will attach itself to a crystal in this dimension (bridging the gap) so your guide can work through the crystal and they both can help you :)
I find it all very fascinating!
6. Now that you have made a bond, take a little time each day to sit quietly with your crystal and ask for its help and guidance when ever you feel you might need it <3 Just hold it in your hands .... you might be guided to place the crystal on a part of your body and if this happens, just go with it <3 Its all good xx
Works with the 4th chakra. An all round healer bringing in well-being and emotional calm. It is a good stone for those pushing themselves outside their comfort zone, reducing anxiety and fears and can be soothing and calming for claustrophobia. A great comforter and heart healer that settles nausea and dissolves negative thoughts.
Works with the third chakra. An excellent companion for tests and meetings. Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection and was traditionally carried as a talisman against ill wishes and curses. It enhances our own personal power, releases blocked creativity and brings goodluck, prosperity, wealth and success.
Works with the first chakra. This protective grounding stone soothes the nerves and state of mind. It is beneficial for plant growth and health, helps dietary stabilization, balances mineral content,cleanses the body of toxins, and relieves anxiety.
Works with the first and second chakras. Empowers your sexuality, joy and creativity, releasing stress and blocks in your life that prevent enjoyment. Cleanses other stones. Placed near front door, it invokes protection and invites abundance into your home.
To learn more about our crystal friends, visit our Crystal Album on Facebook for a more extensive detailed list of what these fascinating beings can offer us.