14 Symptoms Of A Blocked Root Chakra
Part #3 of the free course "Chakra Info Series"
Internal (physical) Symptoms
- Issues with legs, feet, knees, ankles
- Bladder problems
- Eating disorders
- Prostrate trouble
- Immune deficiency
External (Life Reality) Symptoms
- Financial hardship
- Difficult living situation
- Working in a job that you don't like or not being able to get work at all
- Clashes with employer, workmates or employees
- Often struggling just to survive
- Unable to settle down - unstable in life
- Often feeling disconnected from life
Our root chakra is an energy distribution centre which is located at the base of our spine. It distributes energy to our physical body from the buttocks down to our feet and also, to the money, work and living situations that we have in our external reality. When we become aware of what root chakra blockages could look like in our lives, we also have the power to change them!
Help out a friend...